Frequently Asked Question
Ans: IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) is the latest system of watching TV, replacing the old fashion Cable TV or Satellite Dish system setup on roof or D2H (Direct To Home) services. With a fast fiber internet connection a LiveTV channel will simultaneously keep downloading stream and you’ll be able to watch that TV channel feel as Live TV Channel. You can watch Live TV channels, Movies, Shows and Sports Live and Downloaded as VOD series.
Ans: Using IPTV service is legal, it must should be purchased from an authrized dealer/provider of the service. Otherwise watching Premium TV channels using unauthrized resources is illegal. Its not illegal in the USA and other countries (Must be authrized). Let’s suppose there is a Television channel called ExampleTV available via satellite but encrypted and only can be accessed via billed Cable TV and an authrized Dish service provider and an IPTV provider is also providing the same channel via IPTV means its 100% illegal. That IPTV provider is stealing the IPTV streams using OTT/IPTV Boxes then uploading to his server and then selling services to you. Hope this make sense!
Ans: Basically IPTV is offered to existing subscibers of ISPs for the Internet Service. Its an external option of user’s entertainment like Hulu and Netflex. Some of them are limited to one or few countries and some are selling worldwide. They both use same IPTV system, download media to user and watch that downloaded media without interruptions.
Ans: A restart of your Router and Device solves 90% of Issues! Before proceeding to troubleshoot any issues, please perform a restart on your equipment. Power off your router, pull the plug for 1 min and power on again. This will clear the cache from your router. Then turn your TV box or Smart TV off, pull the plug for 1 minute and turn and back on. This will clear out all the old cache settings from your router and device and should provide a fresh connection. His is often the solution to a lot of problems and is essential before other troubleshooting can begin.
Ans: Yes you can Please let us know your order id or current username and new MAC
- Ans: Not at the same time
1. You can watch multiple devices but not at the same time
2. If you try to use multiple devices at the same time, your account will be banned without notice and no refund is payed
3. Restreaming is not allowed
Ans: Yes our service is compatible with Virtual Private Network.
Ans: We do not allow re-streaming or resell it. Any account found re-streaming will be banned and will not be refunded.
Ans: What is EPG? EPG is an electronic program guide, an on-screen guide of scheduled broadcast programming television programs. Remember EPG is not available for all countries that’s why we suggest to use our free trial before you purchase a subscription.
Ans: Unplug your TV from the wall, as well as your router for 1 Minute, and upload your M3U file or m3u URL again to the SIPTV website and that should fix it. If not, then your IP address must be blocked. Let us know how it goes. NOTE: Remember to Use the delete playlist option first, then try adding playlist again
Ans: Our services use the latest H264 technology, offering the best compression and quality. The IPTV stream sizes are roughly around 8 Mbit. However when changing channels the H264 protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 16 Mbit minimum internet connection speed is required, 30 Mbit for HD channels.
Ans: Your ISP automatically assigns DNS servers when your router or computer connects to the internet via DHCP… but you don’t have to use those. Below are free DNS servers you can use instead of the ones assigned, the best and most reliable of which, from the likes of Google and OpenDNS, you can find below: See How Do I Change DNS Servers? for help. https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-dns-server-settings-2617979
Ans: How to Change the Buffering Settings on the MAG Set top box and STB Emu. Changing the buffering settings on your Mag box can help with buffering issues on Mag Box.
After loading the Portal, Go to Menu, Settings
Scroll down and choose Advanced Settings
Use the slider in Buffering to choose the delay, we recommend starting with 6 to 10 seconds, then select OK This will allow the device to create a longer buffer to help with any buffering issues.
Ans: The mag box adult content is protected via a 4 digit pin code or parental control password: 0000 This code will unlock the adult content
Ans: Our service will never have 100% uptime on all channels. That is not possible in our industry. We strive to provide you a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost. If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service by swapping sources and also reporting it as a down channel to our provider. If your well-being is dependent on a single channel to be up 100% of the time then you really need to consider cable or satellite as your primary service. We will be glad to be secondary service. Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
1. Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back from our work.
2. Is this happening on all channels? If it is, it may be on your end.
3. Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
4. Make sure you are connecting using a Ethernet cable to devices and not via Wifi.
5. Try using a VPN service if all the above are not working.
Ans: Portal won’t load? To force load the Portal; Press Menu (for mini menu), Profiles and select your profile. This will force load your Portal, providing that you Portal URL is entered correctly under your Portal URL settings.
Ans: It’s a known issue with stb emu / Smart STB on Sony smart tv
1, Long press ok/select button and click settings
2, Click key configuration settings
3, Next click grey bar that says ‘add key’
4, Press your chosen button (we used fast forward)
5, Go down to ‘select action’ and click on it. Then scroll down to ‘volume down’ and select it.
6, Then click on ‘save’ below it.
7, Go back out, select channel, turn it down and fingers crossed you’re done.
Ans: If you are getting Buffering and Looping on STB Emulator, try selecting a differnet Media Player in settings. Exo Player and LJK Player are the best options, deepening on your device.
Ans: Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic. Cause:
- The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
- The second and more logical reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, it doesn’t matter how fast your internet isâ€¦Wi-Fi as whole is slow and unreliable. it just isâ€¦. You should avoid using it when possible. Resolution:
- Directly connect to your router using an Ethernet cable or to a powerline adaptor.
- If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
- Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
- If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer. How to fix IPTV Stalker buffering issues, really simple to do. Change your router’s DNS to Cloud flare DNS servers: Primary: 18.104.22.168 Secondary: 22.214.171.124 This can also be done on none STB devices. More Info about Cloud flare DNS can be found here Setup on a Router Setting up 126.96.36.199 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide. Your router’s configuration may vary. Consult your manual for more information.
- From your iPhone’s home screen, open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi, then tap your preferred network in the list.
- Tap Configure DNS, then tap Manual.
- If there are any existing entries, tap the – button, and Delete next to each one.
- Tap the + Add Server button, then type 188.8.131.52
- Tap the + Add Server button again, then type 184.108.40.206. This is for redundancy.
- Tap the Save button on the top right.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers Setup on Android Setting up 220.127.116.11 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide. Note that Android requires a static IP to use custom DNS servers. This setup requires additional setup on your router, affecting your network’s strategy for adding new devices to the network. We recommend configuring your router’s DNS instead. This will give all devices on your network the full speed and privacy benefits of 18.104.22.168 DNS.
- Connect to your preferred wireless network.
- Enter your router’s gateway IP address in your browser.
- If prompted, fill in your username and password. This information may be labeled on the router.
- In your router’s configuration page, locate the DNS server settings.
- Write down any existing DNS server entries for future reference.
- Replace those addresses with the 22.214.171.124 DNS addresses:Save your settings, then restart your browser.
- For IPv4: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
- Save your settings, and then restart your browser.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers Setup on Mac Setting up 184.108.40.206 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide.
- Open System Preferences
- Search for DNS Servers and select it from the dropdown.
- Click the + button to add a DNS Server and enter 220.127.116.11
- Click + again and enter 18.104.22.168 (This is for redundancy.)
- Click Ok, then click Apply.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers Setup on PC Setting up 22.214.171.124 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide.
- Click on the Start menu, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to, then click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (or Version 6 if desired).
- Click Properties.
- Write down any existing DNS server entries for future reference.
- Click Use The Following DNS Server Addresses.
- Replace those addresses with the 126.96.36.199 DNS addresses:Click OK, then Close.
- For IPv4: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
- Click ok to close.
- Restart your browser.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers Setup on Linux Setting up 220.127.116.11 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice, pick your device below for an easy-to-follow setup guide. While these steps are for Ubuntu, most Linux distributions configure DNS settings through the Network Manager. Alternatively, your DNS settings can be specified in /etc/resolv.conf
- Click the Applications icon on the left menu bar.
- Click Settings, then Network.
- Find your internet connection on the right pane, then click the gear icon.
- Click the IPv4 or IPv6 tab to view your DNS settings.
- Set the “Automatic” toggle on the DNS entry to Off. Provide the 18.104.22.168 DNS addresses in the DNS entries field:
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111,2606:4700:4700::1001 Click Apply, then restart your browser. You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers
Ans: UK ISPS have started to block all IPTV providers during the Premier League Games. This will cause a complete system wide outage for UK Customers during the Premier League Games. We are looking for a permanent solution to fix this, but in the meantime VPN is the only way to watch IPTV during the block. The block usually starts at game time and ends when the game ends. At this point the only solution is to use a Client VPN. Consider adding a VPN to your Android Box, Dreamlink or Kodi setup. For MAG’s the only way to use VPN is it to get a router that supports VPN. FAQ: Q: Is your IPTV service down during the Premier League Games? A: No our IPTV service is not down, all users around the world are able to access our services except for UK. Unfortunately, UK has taken measures to block all IPTV providers during the Premier League game time. The block starts at the start of the game and ends when the game ends. Q: Is there a workaround? A: At this point the workaround is to use a VPN connection. Consider using one of the ones listed below, but the market has lots of options. Please do some research
Ans: Mag box and Smart TV VPN The standard method for applying a VPN to a Mag or TV running Smart IPTV is to add a VPN router between the Internet router and the device. Another method is to use a Laptop or PC with a wifi adapter as follows. Connect the Laptop or PC to the internet (An Ethernet cable is best for this, but it will still work with wifi). Install and start your VPN application. Next, for Windows 10, go into Settings/Network and Internet/Mobile Hotspot. Adjust the Share my internet connection from the dropdown menu and point it at the connection that you are using on the PC. Give the Hotspot a name and make a secure password. Turn on the Wifi Hotspot at the top and you should be ready to connect your device to your new VPN enabled wifi network. This function should also work for Windows 8, but for Windows 7 users, you can make a wifi hotspot using an application like Virtualrouter https://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/ or connectify me http://www.connectify.me/ For the Mag 254 boxes, you would then need to purchase a wifi adapter or wireless Ethernet adapter to connect to the VPN enabled network.
Ans: If your looking to add a vpn to your Enigma 2 device one of our users pointed us to this really useful setup guide: https://www.tech2guides.co.uk/how-to-setup-vpn-on-enigma2-openatv/ We can take no credit for the content so thank you to the user who recommended it and the guy who took the time to write the guide. Please note: After loading VPN, your EPG may go blank. If so, please re-run the EPGImport and select the yellow button to manually import the EPG again.
Ans: We are compatible with many devices out there. We are compatible with:
- Mag Boxes (250,254,256,322 etc)
- Dreamlink (T1, T1+, etc)
- Buzz Tv (XPL 3000 etc)
- Formuler (Z7+ etc)
- VLC Player
- STB Emulator
- Perfect Player
- GSE Smart IPTV Player
- Smart IPTV Player
- IPTV Smarters
- Enigma Devices
- And much more! Compatible Tv’s Will your tv work with our service? Any android tv will work using perfect player, gse and many more apps Amazon Fire TV Stick – If it’s a smart tv then yes via stb emu or smart iptv – please note these are paid for apps LG – If it’s a smart tv then yes via stb emu or smart iptv – please note these are paid for apps Samsung – If it’s a smart tv then yes via stb emu or smart iptv – please note these are paid for apps Sony – Opera based sony tvs will work with the ssiptv app and OTT player. Sony also make android tvs which are compatible These are currently the only tv’s we know for sure that work with IPTV. If you have a tv that isn’t listed and is non-android based working, please let us know. With there being many devices out there that are compatible, we can’t offer support for each and every device out there.